Sustainability & Packaging Technologies Inc.
is to offer the highest level of service & passion that will meet & exceed your expectations
is to produce highest level of cost effective packaging that will make an impact in the marketplace
PTI is committed to the 7R's
of Sustainable Packaging Program:
Remove unnecessary additional components or fillers
Reduce package size by creating better designs and lighter weight materials.
Reuse pallet configuration programs in the design process to reduce shipping costs.
Renewable materials only incorporated into our package design
Recycle materials, all our products are recyclable and bio-degradable.
Read constantly environmental issues that effect our process and industry.
How Green is your Packaging? Know your facts...
• Made from renewable resources. • Uses almost 60% renewable energy.
• Greenhouse gas emissions slashed. • Highest recovery rate of all packaging.
• Almost 70% average recyclable control. • Compostable.
• Enables Canadian goods to be shipped across Canada and Worldwide.
• $3- billion industry providing jobs and benefits to over 15,000 employees and families.
• Cost - effective, lightweight, flexible, functional, versitile, custom designed.
The lightweight, strong corrugated box is used to contain and protect a host of
products during the distribution cycle. The average consumer will see corrugated boxes
carrying large and small appliances, automobile parts, agricultural products, beer and
point-of-purchase displays, to name just a few applications.